RNL facilitates/trains at conferences and workshops for administrative professionals who are committed to continued professional development.
- RNL will facilitate/train at workshops and conferences for administrative professionals where requested by external training providers.
- RNL will facilitate/train in-house and the training will be customised to meet the client needs.
- RNL will facilitate ad-hoc public training workshops in various topics.
- Are you 2020 compliant? – since technology has arrived, there has been and will continue to be, a constant change in the workplace. Technology has quietly taken over routine manual jobs and there has been an increase in jobs that require non-routine, analytical and interpersonal skills. Skilled jobs are becoming centred on problem solving and analysing information.According to a report written by the World Economic Forum: New Vision for Education (2015) the competencies that will be required by the workplace of 2020 is critical thinking, creativity, problem solving, collaboration and communication together with character qualities such as persistence, adaptability, curiosity, initiative, leadership, social and cultural awareness.
- The Office Survival Guide – in order to survive in the office of today, it is essential that we understand and use technology and other resources available to us not only to improve our productivity but for personal development. If we look at the tools available to us today, continuous learning has never been easier or more accessible, and finding a home/work balance is possible. Social media allows us to keep in touch with what is happening in our industries and allows us to share information and network on a global scale without having to leave the office.We often get so caught up with the ‘busyness’ and routine of the day, that we forget to look around us, see what is readily available to us, climb out of the box and find ways to work smarter instead of harder.
- Turn off your auto pilot – are you in a daily routine (out of habit)? Do you feel like you have led the same life for the last couple of years and nothing seems to be moving forward? Have you used the following phrases: “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”, “it is always done that way” and “this is the way I have always done it”? Do your new year’s resolutions just roll over from one year to the next? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then this workshop is for you!
- Put your best foot forward – essential skills for administrative professionals
- Make the first impression a lasting impression – understanding the importance of Customer Service for both the organisation and the individual. Learn the tools and understanding to create strong and lasting customer relationships with internal and external customers. Learn how to handle difficult situations and upset customers and how effective customer service will be productive for both them and the organisation.
- Taking the essentials to a new level – essential skills for PAs and Secretaries
- Business English – a workshop for delegates where English is a second language and who want to improve their communication both verbally and written.